More gems from the photo treasure trove....

From Nina Hollenberg:

More gems from the photo treasure trove.... found these two among thousands of images that I've been digitizing from my Grandmother's collection... golden years, priceless memories (so much love and happiness.... such a gift)

Months now since Dad passed, but somehow, essentially, there is a closeness that feels much more intense than what memories of the past can hold.

He was a special person and unique parent... these early photos of him smiling and in family mode really shine.

Posting here for my brother, cousins, close friends and loved ones who knew him... in honor of Fathers Day 2019.

🙌 ✨💛

love & remembrance, 
Nina

pictured here: my father, mother, my grandfather, my aunt (mom's sis), me, my grandmother, my brother and my uncle during a backyard birthday barbeque (probably my birthday since the weather looks like summertime), early 1970s.

pictured here: my mother, father, myself and younger brother... taken during Winter time at a family holiday dinner at my grandparent's place in Chicago (early 1970s)